This position provides leadership and production management to ensure high-class manufacturing principles are followed as well as production practices/KPIs are maintained and improved. This position will interact proactively with the leadership team and implement all requirements down to the shop floor. The incumbent is expected to actively participate in the benchmarking and sharing of best practices among the Production Department in order to continuously improve the product supply capability.
- Directly supervises employees in a Site. Monitors work, alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controls load factors and flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Design and implement operations improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team. Provide prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Supervise to ensure all safety practices and 5S are followed by all staffs (especially good house-keeping, logout/tagout, PPE, hazard & near-miss reporting, accident/incident reporting..).
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping, and recycling programs. Lead the efforts to create a safety- conscious environment; be actively involved in safety initiatives. Lead monthly safety meetings and daily safety huddles.
- Ensure quality practices on-line are followed (from handling, loading to machine and using raw materials to on-line testing during production). Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements.
- Ensure maximum output and minimum scrap in the shift.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and develop improved manufacturing processes. - Make efforts to reduce manufacturing scrap and process complexity.
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (service, quality, productivity, cost, safety).
- Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements. Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed by conducting frequent business audits.
- Make plan to Implement and monitor program/ best practices for improving safety, quality, Maintenance,
- Grade Change Effectiveness, production output… on the dedicated assets
- Lead improvement projects as specified.
- Other works as assigned by Operations Manager.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or college degree; Major in technical engineering or related
- 5+ years Operational experience in steel structure production field with team leader experience preferred.
- Strong leadership quality
- Strong communication and organization skills, able to work well independently
- Special Skill: Knowledge and experiences in steel structure production, deep understanding of the technology within the Metal Cutting, Welding, Painting, and Loading areas
- Technical Skill: Engineering/process knowledge on steel structure production
- In-depth knowledge of safety management and ISO system
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good communication skill and written English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
· Experience with SAP ERP (preferred), or a similar ERP system
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
· Working place: Bien Hoa 2 Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai Province
· Health Insurance package
· Other benefits follow company policy
· Professional working environment
· Only receive CV in English